bummer
20080502
Summer started a month ago. A lot has happened since then. NOT.
I'm always here, at home, not doing anything. Although I'm sure you may not be interested in this, because its preeetty obvious, but this is my schedule:
11am - wakeup and eat breakfast
11.15- start using the computer
2am - go to bed
Its so unproductive, I hate it. There's nothiiing to do, except watch tv shows. I am aware that I am becoming more and more ignorant about worldwide issues and more and more interested in gossip. I hate myself right now. I just wish college will save me.
Speaking of college, I got in to UPM and my course is Behavioral Science. I'm going to live in a dorm since the transpo is super
hassle. I'll be there 5 days a week and I expect that I will be sad and stuff on the first few months. I'm sure I'll miss my family and friends.HUHUHU. Hopefully, that period, if ever it does get to me, will be over in a jiff. Viel and Dave are the only people I know who will also live in Manila.
& anabanana signed off @ 23:10