Most Memorable Experience
20070821
It was the 21st of November and I was very excited. It wasn't because my family and I were going to watch a Harry Potter movie in (newly-opened)Rockwell, it was because I have been anticipating my family's gift for me. I was very much aware, even if I was only around 11 years old, that my mom gives very nice gifts. As I was getting dressed, our maid gave me 50 pesos. I appreciated this very much.
One by one, my sisters started riding the car and I was wondering where my gift was. I was very dissapointed because it seems that they forgot to buy me a gift! I felt like the maid cared more about me compared to my parents. I started crying and whinning. Of course, my mom got mad and told me to just get on the car. When I got inside, my sister gave me this big box wrapped in pink ribbons. Obviously, this was my gift! Attached to it was a Harry Potter card and letters from my family. I opened the box and I got this Harry Potter school bag(Yes, I was a Harry Potter fan back then).
This is my most memorable experience because sadly, my mom and especially my sisters, tease me about this incident every year. Everytime I think about it, I just wonder what got to me during that day. It was definitely embarassing and immature of me.
& anabanana signed off @ 19:35