I wish I could do this.....
20070806
I've always wanted to sing infront of a large crowd. I want to perform ballads and those other songs they usually sing in American Idol. I'm sure that this is impossible as I don't have a singing voice and I'm alot worse than Sanjaya. Actually, my sisters tease me because they think that my voice is like Scooby Doo's, you know, Shaggy's Great Dane who likes to eat the Scooby snacks:). I do sing in the shower(who doesn't?!) and when it is required in school. Like last Christmas, our batch presentation was to sing infront of the whole HEdCen Community, although that wasn't too bad. Other than those instances, you won't hear me sing. You would probably think (with my title) that I will end this entry with a talk on how dreams really do come true, but that doesn't apply here. I know, even when I was still young, that my singing dreams will never come true. Its not sad, if that's what you're thinking, its the reality.
& anabanana signed off @ 19:32