about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


My Worst Nightmare
20070715


When I was still a kid, I remember I was afraid of my godmother, who also happens to be my aunt. I never told anyone why, but it was all because of something I dreamt years ago.

I was in my mom's room having my siesta and then suddenly, Mr.Clean came! He was waking me up and telling me to stop sleeping. We played with my little Barbie doll and his handsome Ken doll. We were having so much fun when suddenly Tita Winnie, my aunt, came. She sent Mr.Clean away and destroyed our dolls. I endlessly cried while she was laughing.

That was my worst nightmare. Now, you might think that I'm such a wimp to have this dream as my scariest but the truth is, no dream has ever scared me as much as this one did. That's the reason why details like the handsome Ken doll appeared instead of a common doll. This dream seriously disturbed me.


& anabanana signed off @ 17:38