about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


Life after HS
20070702

Life after highschool. Obviously, that would be COLLEGE. I never really thought about college until now that I'm a senior. I like the highschool life where you have solid friends, you can meet them everyday and hangout, the teachers that I'm already used to and the strict rules. On the other hand, in college, alot of people change because of how loose the rules are and because of the people that you meet. Will I be one of them? Hmmmm..

At the same time though, I'm quite excited. I will study the course of my choice (hopefully med-related) and meet new, different people. I would go hangout with them during my breaks and then enjoy my 1-hour breaks!! If ever I pass my dream university, that would be great. My sisters and some of my friends study there.

I don't know if I'm super naive but anyway, I thinks it's better to be excited about it than be afraid.


& anabanana signed off @ 09:51