its 1AM and im not yet sleeping.
20070601
17 days till school starts. No, im not going to rant/complain how sucky and
prouctive my summer is. Im talking about this: 17 days until im a senior. Roughly 2 months until the UPCAT. Im scared of the future. seriously. Im not confident about myself and whats going to happen. Im not even sure if i'll get in to a decent college. Yeah, I know. Im so lame. But really. Ive been thinking of what i want, if i can achieve these and my future plans. AND THIS IS WHAT SUCKS THE MOST: im not sure of what i want.
Eversince i started grey's anatomy, i have been intrested in the field of medicine. haha! i know. i "want" to be a doctor because of a tv series about adultery. haha. I am intrested in science, especially biology. Im just not confident about it. What if a patient dies because of me? I know I am forgetful at times.. so what if this guy dies because i forgot to do a procedure or something. haay.
I really dont know where my future lies. I just hope I'll become happy (and rich;p)
GOD, help me. :(
& anabanana signed off @ 01:02