small little tiny things
20070518
I'm an incoming senior at our school. Now that I think about it, I regret those useless times i've spent during the past few years. I could have spent more time and become closer to the fourth years (now freshmen;)), became a better student by actually studying for the tests and all.. i could have made better use of my highschool years. They say that the most fun a student can have is during high school. Well, there's one more year to go.
Its been a week since ive been going to lsc college review. I'm very happy about it because I'm with my friends, viel ceej ji and jad. We're always together, the five of us:) The only time that we'd seperate is when we're going to the 'sakayan' (yeeesss, nag ccommute na meee:p) because ji and jad goes the other way as viel ceej and i ride the jeep going to my subdivision. Actually, meeting them everyday is whats pushing me to go to classes. Dont get me wrong, I do learn alot of things and I respect all the teachers because they deserve it. Its just that i wake up 6:30 every morning and after classes, we'd commute and you know i'd like to avoid commuting as much as possible. Oh yeah, one more thing that i like is sometimes, we go out and eat. wahahah!! and one of them has to treat me to lunch. hahah!!
Now, about commuting. I admit it. I was wrong, its not as bad as i thought it would be... sabi nga lang ni viel na baka kaya okay na ako mag commute kasi konti lang yung taong sumasakay sa ganong oras. Maybe. I dunno.
ONE MONTH UNTIL THE START OF CLASSES. and no, im not excited. im counting my remaining happy, carefree days.
& anabanana signed off @ 18:09