about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


HELLO SUMMER
20070403

hello everyone and hello summer :)

summer.... the season that i love the most;p

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this year's summer, all because i know that the seniors will graduate and in the coming school year, they won't be with us anymore. It sucks, but you gotta let things go. ALthought they're not things..well, you know what i mean.

Anyway, its just april and there are alot of things that can still happen. Like this tagaytay/alabang/bagiuo get together. I'm very excited because i really love hanging out with my friends. They're the best and i'm the coolest. haha

Oh yeah, for those sucky-filipinos who havent watched the season finale of the oc, you suck. Ive watched it :P. Seth and Summer's married although Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody broke up(yes, sadly). Taylor-Ryan team is the best. Frank(Ryan's dad) and Julie also got married.

Technology is really important and essential in every person's life. I can;t imagine mine without it. Yes, Youtube is so gay but i have alternatives. AND I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE :) mwahahaha <--evil laugh.

Haay. I hope this summer's goiing to be great. I hope I'll get to have time for the summer football in school and the college review. Jad knows this review center in katipunan and looks like about 5 of us are enrolling there. Haha. Joy's enrolling :)

I love JOY.

I love Summer.

I love the fourth years.

and im an incoming senior.

woow. SENIOR.

I think I'm too young to be a fourth year.

Now is not the time to type about it. Maybe tomorrow.


& anabanana signed off @ 22:21