about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


jad is back
20061118

oh yes, she is!! And guess what she gave me?? Confessions of an heiress!! YAYEY! I was so happy :) It was a very nice welcome-back-from-your-sick-vacation gift :) It did not end there. Jirah lent me her book, the princess in love by meg cabot. Yeah, I finished both books last night :D

I was kind of disappointed with prncess in love. From what I hear from Jirah, it is a very cute book and with lots of michael or micheal-mia thing. Actually, 1/4 of the time, mia was talking about her introduction to the genovian people.
2/4, why she thinks micheal doesnt like her. Obvious kayang gusto siya ni micheal. HEEEELLLO??!?!? and the remaining part, how she wants to break uo with kenny.

Tapos sa ending lang pala yung part na magiging sila ni micheal. Nag kiss lang sila, tapos, tapos na. Very good.

Two great things about the book:
- Mia's side comments are funny
- She ended up with micheal and not Justin Bradeaxly or something. Seriously, I thought they'll end up together. Kasi she started fanasizing about him eh.

Tssh.

Oh well, Im reading memoirs of a geisha now. It is very intresting, especially Pumpkin :)


& anabanana signed off @ 19:03