EEENNNGK.!.
20061101
wait. before i start talking about the tipar, can i just say that.. i LOVE my friends.
THE ALABANG TIPAR WAS THE BEST.
Nathan and Zach picked me up here at around 8 am and then we went to school because thats where we supposed to pick up wacky, kevin, jirah and her cousin, MM. It was instant tipar from then on. We had breakfast at mcdo. Tas sobrang traffic pa! As in sooper (ah ganon ba?). We even had a stop over at shell because it was so long that the boys counldn't take their bladder. eew. JOOOKE. Nakakaasar meron palang Dr. Pepper doon, hindi ako naka bili. Anyway, nakadating di sa alabang pero mga 11 na yun. 3 HOURS.
The trip was worth it, though. When we reached the house of nathan's lola, it reminded me so much of the cohen house (corny but true). They also had a guest house.
Total food fest and bonding night. I also discovered new things about them.
Nathan: loves MM. hihihihi!! JOOOKE.
has lots of relatives and under kay zach
Zach: loser sa speed and sooper bonjing.. ah ganon ba?
Wacky : Vain boy. May secret pala to
Kevin: He has a new phone.
Jirah: SECRET.
Oh yeah, I forgot to bring a facial wash so I borrowed from the guys. Wacky lent me his facial wash and I ended up regreting it. I smelled like a guy. Eew.
The next day, we woke up at around 7 because the guys wanted to play soccer and theyre going to meet up with sam vitug and nicole.
We thought that when we will reach the country club, sam wouldnt be there but woohoo! he's there!!
Nicole came and we all played soccer except for the magpinsans. The field was great except kapag lumalabas yung ball, ang layo ng hahabulan mo. Since Nicole was the only member present, she got us water and of course didnt nget to finish it kasi ininom din ng mga iba. epal nga eh.
We went back home for lunch. I really think that nicole is cool. She got to play PS3 already!! And got ringside tickets sa WWE, for FREE!! Although I dont care about WWE, dont you think she's cool?
After lunch, Nicole left and so we were just lying there in the room and talking tapos nag brownout so some of us tried to sleep pero bastos talaga sila sam and wacky. Tapos si Zach kunyari tulog na pero hindi pala. Nakikinig sa pinaguusapan. Basty talaga yun.
I dont remember how, but we played Tennis. Tennis looks like its easy but its not!! I was watching the guys play and it was reaaly funny tapos after awhile I tried and I ended up not being able to hit even one ball.
The boys swam after but Jirah and I didnt. I dont know why Jirah didnt but my reason was that I was running out of clothes to wear. I just played tennis with Naomi and Bea, her cousin. Wacky joined in after some time cause he wanted to be a decent player daw.
We got tired so we went back to the room with the others and stayed there.
At around 5, we went trick or treating. Mejo olats because kevin was feeling bad and the alabangers were very much kuripot. Isang candy bawat tao. Oh well, it was fun dressing up though.
We ate dinner with nathan, zach and naomi's relatives. We packed up and we were ready to leave but then sam, zach and wacky started playing badminton. Nathan joined in and we were there for another 20 mins or so.
We went home with minimal traffic, which was great because i was very sleepy.
GASH. I'm missing my friends already and ALABANG.
Oh well.
& anabanana signed off @ 20:53