about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


donzo.
20061007

I'm quite happy and very much relieved today. Everything that's making us crazy is done.

Fund Run

I wanted to win them pair of shoes from the sponsor so I took this seriously. I woke up at 5 am sleeping only for 4 hours because of the debate. Before leaving, my mom was yelling at me because I was really slow daw and it was already quarter to 6 (we had to be in school by 6.). Anyway, when I got to school, I saw steph so I went with her. We regitered and went to the classroom and started streching. Mind you, we ran 3 km sa mabundok na beverly hills. Tama lang na magstrech kami. Jirah came, with her cool 007 shirt. SHe kept asking me if I was okay? Of course not, I was sleepy, tired and feeling lazy. Anyway, before whistle was blown, I went with those who were really running. So that was Joy, Jad and Margot I think. Sir H signaled "go" and everyone was sprinting and I was jogging. I was like "Bat ka magssprint eh uphill to?" By the time we reached the turn to 7th avenue, everyone was walikg and I laughed at them. HAHA. Cj de guzman was beside me during the first parts and sabay daw kami. I don't remember how but we eventually seperated. I jogged most of the time and there were parts where I walked. SHEMPRE. One time, I caught up with Kevin, and we started walikng tapos we were just talikng and then I left him because I realized how long it would take me to catch up with Joy and the others who were ahead. When I reached the sapa, I saw Nathan, Joy and everyone else there, going uphill, I asked Sir Ramil where Marsha is (Marsha, I thought was on the same division that I was and she's a fast runner) and he told me that she finished already and soooo, I sat there beside Sir Ramil. I mean, why would I waste my energy running when I know that I already lost? Sir Ramil and I were just there, laughing and "encouraging" them runners. I laughed so hard when cj came and she was already walking, looking like she was so tired already. "Kala ko ba sabay tayo?!" sabi ko tapos siya :"Ikaw nga diyan yung nawala eh.". HAHA. I then saw steph, jirah and viel coming so I started walking with them. Of course we finished. Tsh.

Later that day, I discovered that Marsha, wasn't part of our division. Baka nagkaroon na ako ng bagong shoes.. oh well.

Boys
1st - Enrique
2nd- Wacky
3rd- Justin

Girls
1st - Joy
the rest hindi ko na alam :)

Debate

We won. It was really long though. It lasted 1 or 2 hours. Im feeling lazy to type all the things that happened. Basta.


& anabanana signed off @ 15:09