20060912
We have a science expo in our school in two weeks. This is equivalent to the midterms of all our science subjects. That's 5 subjects. waa.
Jirah Mae is my partner. Our topic is about harnessing solar energy to produce electricity (I just wanted to use harnessing.haha).The whole afternoon was pretty much devoted to the thing. Right after lunch, shirah and i went to the library before anyone else because we wanted to hog the computer...and we did. THe next period was study period, and we used that time with our advisor(sir leo). Good thing we did that cause we discovered that our planned setup was reaaallly sucky compared to sir's idea. After that, we talked awhile for a bit (budgeting and blueprint) and then we got sick of each other, she went to the mat, i went to my chair. I was playing with steph's eraser and I fell asleep. woah. I woke up because anton, japhet and wacky were practicing their composition and they were noisy.hah.joke.
Still feeling very sleepy, I sat next to Jireh and watch Margot and Enrique compete(chess).Enrique lost and he made a sucky excuse :"Its not my day.".yeah right. JOoOke. Anyway, Enrique pretty much woke me up. Here's how it happened.
me: "Oi Enrique, Have you seen our invitaion for English? "
(we have an event in english and david banner made some invitaions for the VIPs --> a very nice bracelet with a card)
enrique: " Oh really, where is it?"
me: "im too lazy to get it, wait. its here pala"
*reaches for the bracelet (W/O THE CARD)
enrique: "WOOOW. Its nice, cool. Where's the thing?"
me:"what thing?"
enrique:"wala ba tong card or something?"
me: " ayan o, encrusted sa loob nung beads. yan tignan mo (points to a bead): You are invited by the blablabla"
enrique:"what?where" -->shempre wala diba
jirah and margot: *laughs*
enrique:"saan?!?!"
ana:"ano ka ba?! Y-O-U..enrique?!"*disbelief look*
margot:"enrique, hindi mo ba nakikita na inuuto ka ni ana?"
enrique: * hits me with a pillow* "argggh!"
ana: "uto uto!" *laughs
Enrique...tsktsktsk
During the dismissal time, I helped Japhet and Kevin with the Chess thing. I did something. Its a secret.
& anabanana signed off @ 19:52