20060930
Milenyo hit manila 2 days ago. That was Thursday. When I woke up that morning, 11 am, I got scared because the wind was blowing SOOO hard, you could see the trees rally swaying left to right. My mom wasn't here so my dad, me and my other sister played board games out of boredom. Played uno stacko and chess. Then I fell asleep up to 4 pm. I dont remember what happened next, only that we didnt have water :(
Next day, friday, was another free day because classes were suspended. YAY!
Today, I went to viel's house to finish up the debate thing. Only me, steph, anton,japhet and of course viel came so there really wasnt much done. "Serious Mode" will start on tuesday.
Oh yeah, I watched the OTH season 4 episode 1 already in youtube. DOn't worry hindi ako magiging KJ. Just watch it for yourself :)
& anabanana signed off @ 22:57