I've got the best of both worlds. cheap.
20060925
Earlier this day, I was thinking about things I still have to do. I realized that I have'nt had a DECENT post since the bagiou (sp? bobo sorry) incident. Since I am distracted right now, I decided to do one right NOW.
I'll start with last friday.
GOSH. I hated this day. We had an Orientation from Red Cross and it was so boring. HAH. We had a game on that day so our team had to leave earlier because our game in FAITH will start 4pm. It was such a breather. We were all excited, its like cutting a crappy class but this time it felt better because this was crappier.
At around 530 pm, the game ended. I wished I never left school. I hate our opponents. Them racists.
GAH.
SUPER TALAGA.
Saturday
PCTC. I got my grades and my lowest was a G (85-89) in Information Technology and Self Control(Learning Behavior). I'm pretty much satisfied. Jirah and I worked on our expo project here. Yes and now, we are 85% finished :) It'll get higher when I get my ass working on it. We watched some stuff youtube also.
Oh yea, I loved Hannah Montana. I know its for the suite life of zach and cody audience but I love it.
Sunday
We had another game yesterday(yes. sunday.). Hassle because, its a SUNDAY. Even God said that we should rest during this day. But still, I went to CSA. Gah. Sobrang Init. Masmalala pa nung summer. We played against Miriam born '89, and yes, our team is born '91. Happy Happy. We won. ahaha:)
I was watching the UAAP game so I didn't get to watch Hannah Montana. If I was given a choice, gah, I'd choose the UAAP. It was so intense. I love it.
Emo-Goth-Emo Wacky's Birthday
Monday
Today. It rained pretty hard today. We had PE also. I love this day :)
& anabanana signed off @ 19:33