20060819
Weeks ago, our student council was invited to go to Bagiuo and attend seminars. I was allowed to go. We were supposed to leave Manila, Tuesday night. There were only a few of us who were attending because of the rain and the tendecy of landslides. I was already packed and ready to go... and then they tld me, i cannot go anymore. You know why? The main reason was because Nathan, Zach and Wacky are boys, Louie and Mariel are not my friends, and they're the ones who were allowed. Jad is my batchmate and friend but she's not going either. I was really pissed. I mean, I was really excited and ...really excited and then...wala na.
Anyway, if I went to bagiuo, I would have missed some things here in school..
Wednesday.
I was so sad. Especially during Physics (when I'm not listening), I felt like crying. Tapos after nun, Algeb. He asked: "Who's not here? Si Wacky at si ANA? Bakit ka nandito?DIba pinayagan ka?".. NO!!! Even if I was sad... I kept on winning in pusoy dos so.. okay na rin.
P.E. was reaally great, though. I didn't bring anything for soccer because i didn't feel like playing. Kevin and I both removed our malongs and then we played as goalies in slippers. FOr some reason, Coach B wasn't there. Nakakatuwa nga eh, dinare ko si Kevin na maka-goal sakin. Tapos yun nga. Enrique didnt get to score a goal. Si Kevin lang. Yun injured pa yung naka goal sakin. hahahah.
Thursday.
Wala lang. ANother boring IT. COnfusing din pala. I hate IT. I loved it last year... not anymore. I like our Arts plate. It's amazing and cool. Classes were until four but me,japhet,margot,viel,steph and some others stayed until quarter to five.
Friday.
We had to come in our Filipiniana's..i wore an imelda marcos dress. The slit was really high though, I kept fixing the pins. Now, this was a GREAT day, minus the classes. CJ the girl won the Palo Sebo, against the Condats!! It was unbelievable. Sir H was sick so Sir Leo substituted for him. We just played pictionary.
Serenata, the most awaited event, was surprisingly, not boring. The contestants sang very intresting songs. Oh yeah, before the thing itself, we had "pictorials". Jirah was so irresistable with the happy tree friend face and the bandana. I couldnt look her in the eye. I'll post the pictures later..
It's okay for me now that I didn't go to Bagiuo I guess. I would have missed lots of things.
* I'm not sure on how to spell Bagiuo or Bagiou...
& anabanana signed off @ 11:08