about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


one weekend short :(
20060730

How was my weekend. It sucked.

SATURDAY: A school day

What's so great about school? Sure, you can see your friends, spend more time with them and know people more.. also because you learn new stuff..sometimes, that can be also fun. But yesterday.. lets just say it wasnt the best day.

I went to school right on time, 815 and sice our teacher for the triple biology was in UP with the seniors, the first two periods were very.. relaxing( we only had to do a flowchart and the rest was free time) the third was used for algebra. Then, physics came. I was puyat that day , I was tired and I think I fell asleep during class. Anyway, our teacher was discussing our test so nothing new.. When it was time for PE, i didnt feel like playing soccer because I was too sleepy. Even Coach B noticed my laziness/restlesness. After Lunch was music. I hate Music. We had to compose a song and present it tomorrow. I can only play D A G E and C chords on the guitar. Nothing more. Economics was next. At least, Im sure I understood the lesson.

STUDY PERIOD. I passed ny test in Geom so I didnt have to take the retest. So me, jirah and wacky went to the seniors' class and played games with them.

The worst part about the day is knowing that after SUNDAY, its a school day once more.

SUNDAY

Its supposed to be a rest day, but I studied for Chemistry. That was the most productive thing I have done for the whole day, because I was reading celebrity gossip at perezhilton.com

Nothing much happened today.

AHH! school day tomorrow :(


& anabanana signed off @ 23:12