about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


friends.. the best
20060728

HEEELLLOO ghurls!

Im so proud of my friends. THEY UPDATED THEIR BLOGS! Im so happy for them ghurl. I told myself that I will not update this blog of mine until one of them updates theirs. Nathan did. I think Jirah's planning to. WOW!

We have school tomorrow. ITS A SATURDAY. Anyway, we'll be having PE so.. that makes up for everything.. like music. Guitars are so big and heavy. I just like listening to it being played, not actually playing it. Piano's much better ghurl.

I'll go watch Smallville now...............

I'd like to say hello and welcome you
good day that is my name
Come here and sit down im so glad you even really truly came


& anabanana signed off @ 19:34