about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


FRIDAY MADNESS!!
20060708

Yesterday was soooooooper fun. We played games the whole time(except during classes ofcourse). There was Game of the Generals, UNO STACKO, bridge, slap jack and pusoy dos.

Game of the Generals

I played 2 long games of Game of The Genrals and on both occassions, I won! YEHEY for that. Other people wanted to play the game, so I watched my classmates. Pinaka nakakatuwa mag laro sila viel, steph and joy. mga abangis.. Even if you have the greatest strategy, you can still lose. I would know. Lat Thursday, I was playing against Joy with a great strategy then she didnt have one,but still beat me :(

UNO STACKO

T. Dawn bought that recently so the stack was newly opened yesterday. It was during Study Period and we got to play only 2 games. I was playing GoftheG with wacky during the first round...i joined the second round!! it was fun

bridge

Who could forget bridge? It was taught to us, the then-apprentices, by our masters when we were in bataan for pawikan conservation. kevin was my partner.. tie ata yung laro against nathan and enrique.. ata ah

Pusoy DOS

Poker Two.. haha:) There were about 7 of us playing so we couldnt get full houses haha!! It was very funny, wacky forgot how to play the game and thought that 2 diamonds was the lowest card!! he put the 2 diamonds right away!haha!

slap jack

slap jack, a game introduced to us by enrique. It is the most hurtful game ever, especially when somebody slaps you intentionally! It was very exciting and this game gives players the tendency to cheat...right nathan?! During our second game, I was always the last one because I was too busy counting!! waaa!


& anabanana signed off @ 12:13