about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


20060623

As you all know, school has started. That sucked... the best part about going to school is seeing your friends :) Grabe nga eh, it was the first day of school and our teachers gave us a surprise!!! WOW! 9 thick books!!! HU-WOW! That was very exciting especially when i only brought a tiny bag! The second day was even better when we had projects and tons of homeworks assigned.

But really, the best part of our school is soccer. Our PE's are cool because 9 on 9 lang yung games unlike before... although nakakaawa din yung SOPHIES. They got stuck with the boozers... THE FRESHIES --> If you have a problem with me caling the freshies boozers, then dont visit my blog anymore :)Renee is the only freshie that I am okay with.... and i rarely talk to him :)The boozers think that their PE suck because they have the second years playing with them... pano pa kaya yung sophies? WE pity them.

Im excited for our monday presentation!! Better watch out for it! Its not your usual presentation!! :) Basta, its sooper fun


& anabanana signed off @ 21:39