saturday, tuesday, today
20060524
SATURDAY
My mom, sisters and I went to mall of asia. The mall was okay. It was big, spacious, has IMAX theatre and the big skating rink:) Oh yeah, I saw Henry Sy. Coolness :). After eating dinner, we went straight to ALIW theatre. The concert was alright... I enjoyed it. It featured Side A, Rachelle Ann Go, Agot and Basil Valdez. The line up was olats but people enjoyed it especially when they playd some of the songs by Queen.
Since my dad helped organize it, we ate dinner(again) on the first floor. The place wasn't boring (unlike what I expected) because there were portraits of celebrities like fpj and christopher de leon.
TUESDAY
This might come as a surprise to some of you but I actually woke up at 5:30 am yesterday. Why? Maybe because I wanted to be productive that day..or maybe because I attended a soccer practice in our school. You all know it was because of the second one. I don't remember the last time I woke up that early just because I wanted to be productive.
Yeah, so I attended the soccer practice (for our game on Saturday) and there were alot of kids --> Coach Joaqui's players.. Our team was more or less complete. Jad, Margot, Steph, Margot and others were there.
After the practice (when Margot and Steph were about to go home), guess who came to visit the izkul?? None other than Pea. Pea's still the same.. only taller. After Pea left, I hanged out with Jad and Joy, but they left after 15 mins. I didn't have anyone else to hang with so I went to our classroom. What I did in the classroom is normal. Imagine a person left in an almost-empty-classroom and who has nothing to do... It is only normal to look around and read stuff. I read some of my classmates' english essays. Although I've read them couple of times already, there's always something new.
My favorites have always been:
- Jirah's dead hamsters
- Enrique's Pet Peeves
- Jomar's essay about his crush
- Viel's bataan trip and his tagalized pet peeves
After reading almost all of my classmates' essays, I was feeling sleepy, plus, it was raining. I went to the library to take a nap. I sat on the most comfortable chair ever. I got the Magician's Nephew (Narnia) so that I wouldn't look like someone who only went to the library just to sleep. I fell asleep immediately. I woke up because of Mary Rose after 20 mins. Good thing, we were already going home. My mom bought ice cream so I didn't sleep right away when we got home. I took a bath and then watched TV but of course, I dozed of right away.. :)
TODAY
Another day of training. It was alright. As always (whenever im in school), I had nothing to do. So I went to do some of what nathan likes to call "ana's janitor duties"... bastus talaga yung balbon na yun. I only cleaned our class' aquarium. Every single one of us has cleaned it once or twice. Finally, I had time to hang out with Steph. So we talked about stuff and i'll go to their house tom. Steph left and I went to Kumon center to hang out with margot and i also helped her.
& anabanana signed off @ 13:57