20060519
Hey guys. Guess what?!?!? I watched the whole Season 3 of One Tree Hill already. Of course, with the help of youtube. You Tube is helping me get over boredom. WOW.
Why am I not updating my blog? It's none of your business, actually.... but anyway i'll still tell you why. Because of the viruses in this computer. I'm actually lucky today because they're not attacking the computer. Wow, I just thought about it but it has really been a long time since i last updated this blog. Oh well. Before the computer got the viruses, we (ian, my mom, some teachers and my sister) went to loyola for tita teresa's wake. I felt bad when I heard the news. Even if I'm not really close to her, I know her, she knows me, I've been to their house a couple of times so i am connected to her through a certain kind of LOVE (C.S. Lewis love) :). I really am sorry about what happened. It has always been said that God has plans for all of us. Tita Teresa is really a great mom to nathan, zach and naomi. I know i'll miss her.
I'm going to a concert later.. my dad helped organize it so we're kind of required to go, even if i don't want to. Oh well..
& anabanana signed off @ 16:33