Although jirah's blog was cute it was kind of malabo and the settings were not workng properly. Jirah asked me if i could fix her blog. Now, it has a new skin. I was searching for the perfect skin all night and i ended up sleeping at 2 am (i started about 10 pm). It's really hard to find someting nice for jirah, i had 4 choices and i thought this one's *fabulous*..haha:). Check it out.
This morning I was watching mtv and i got bored so i ate breakfast and then my dad gave me something to do :) yey! :) It took me long and its a little bit tiring. It's okay at least I had something to do.. anyhoo after that I watched oprah and mtv..then freddie prinze movies..mtv again. I watched the making of the video: kanye west - heard 'em say ft. adam levine. It's a fairly nice video... Kanye West, Ludacris and Jay-Z are the only decent rappers.
Maybe i'll continue this post next time, i'm helping kevin with his blog.
"Nothing but the best for West." - Kanye West (haha.. nice :p)