about me

I'm a HS student at HEdCen I'm an incoming freshman at UP Manila. I'm quite excited but I'm sure i will miss my friends.


year 200
Hopefully I'll do well in college..and get along with my future roomates:|


tagboard
NO TAGBOARDS FOR ME


Exit Here
jirah banks
steph
V
perezzers
heaven


running in reverse
20060409
20060416
20060423
20060430
20060514
20060521
20060528
20060604
20060611
20060618
20060625
20060702
20060709
20060723
20060730
20060806
20060813
20060903
20060910
20060917
20060924
20061001
20061022
20061029
20061105
20061112
20061126
20061217
20070114
20070401
20070429
20070513
20070527
20070624
20070701
20070708
20070715
20070805
20070812
20070819
20070826
20071209
20080203
20080427

credits
designer   DancingSheep
brushes   + +


20060416

I'm learning how to use html and i'm getting better :) yey! :) I like this skin.

<-- Meron akong gantong chucks :)

The tagboard isn't working, though. tsk. I'm working on it..

enough about the blog, what about me ? <-- haha ang conceited :)

My mom and my two other sisters (ate gia and celine) went to the province early early early this morning, after the easter vigil mass. They went there because it's our tito's wedding. Why didn't i go there? Ate gia is a bride's maid and celina REALLY wanted to go, and if i go with them, there will be no one left in the house with our helper (although my dad is here:) ) . It's okay if i don't go there because it's super HOT! But I think it will be a nice wedding. I went with my tito and his fiancee when they bought stuff for the wedding, like the rings and other stuff. Plus, the gowns are beautiful hindi sha yung common na swangets :)

I'm bored. I've been fixing this for 3 hours now. After admitting defeat with the tagboard, I decided to visit nathan and jirah's blog. Meron na daw blog si kevin... hmm.. i'll visit that later. You should check out jirah's blog, its so,,,very,, jirah :) I like it :) It has girly stuff, at first I thought that it was something from the powerpuff girls with all the chalk writting.. basta check jirah's blog.

I can't wait 'til Tuesday. It's one tree hill and OC night. Haay.. james lafferty:) Kahit sobrang replay na yung OC i still watch it because there's nothing to watch. And one tree hill... it's a drama show, and i like it. I like the twisted nathan and haley thing and last week they added chris keller there!! total chaos..tsktsk.


NATHAN is a boozer, but he still is a great fan of mine... and i'm a great idol..

ciao for now!


& anabanana signed off @ 19:55