alot of first times ah... *gives myself a pat*
20060413
Yesterday, I joined a prosession (spell?) we walked from our subdivision, to Max's, then inside Valley Golf and back to the subdivision. It was long but it's nothing compared to Daang Kastila in Taal. Yep, I went to Taal umm... last....wait, let me ask nathan...not answering..jirah.....MARCH 17- 18!!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell you what happened. =)
It was I think 3 am and I was already in school next to almost all the guys because they slept over at nathan's. Anyhooo, after the briefing, we started the trip. We stopped over at mcdo nlex for about an hour. I was riding in Enrique's car so i was with anton, japhet, ian, margs, viel, steph, justin and doi, enrique. I don't remember sleeping during the trip going there. Oh yeah, I did... for like 3 mins! Anyhoo, we reached the PHILVOLS station in Buco.. and the dude talked about stuff. Then we rode our boats. Our group (t.dawn, me,margot,joy,japhet,enrique and jad) rode the BEINTE-UNO.. that boat is cool. It was actually my first time to ride a boat!! It was actually fun, the waves were pretty strong so we were pretty soaked. We reached pira-piraso and set up our tents and stuff. After that we rode our boats and then started to hike going to the Main Crater Lake Look-Out Point. We passed through Daang Kastila. That hike was really tough, there's a part where it's like you're walking in sand but inclined. And then half of it is hiking without any shade or trees. It was also kind of funny because there were ALOT of koreans.. they were riding their horses in their business attires while we were hiking and all sweaty. :))
Reaching the look-out point was really great because seeing the breath-taking view of the crater lake made the hike all worth-it...plus i got fresh, cold buko juice from buddy :) We went down and it was harder to get down. Kasi naman naka spikes ako tapos napaka inclined nung thing tapos gawa pa sa bato yung sinasabi kong part na walang shade eh ang haba nun... hello.. Tapos a funny thing happened. Matatapos na yung part na walang shade na mabato, eh steph and i were waiting for margot, jirah and the others tapos nag aayaos lang ako ng buhok tapos bigla akong natisod!!!!!!!!!! Sobrang sakit !!Sobrang tawa lang kami ng tawa ni steph,, and then finally t. dawn and sir leo (sir h and the others, the boys actually, were already far away from us, the girls:) ) came up to me tapos i said that the pain was bearable. It was bearable but went we reached the foot of the volcano shempre sobrang sakit na noh!! First time ko din kasi magka sprain eh.. :)
We rode our boats, expecting to reach our base-sweet-base, when we had an unexpected turn to binintiang malaki. Sir H wanted to hike pa pala.. I also wanted to go along with a few others pero it was REALLY INCLINED, sharp pa yung mga turns.. t.dawn and i got scared so we backed out..so back to BEINTE-UNO and this time we were just talking while waiting for those who hiked.
Base-sweet-base!! Sir H and I played Frisbee in the lake (near base) with the life vests of course and then gide joined...*tss* and we got reaaaallly wet na. Since we were tired and the lake water felt refreshing, we went swimming against the waves. Anton and Enrique joined us. It was actually kind of um.. can't think of an adjective... because we did try to go against the waves, we didn't go that far, it was just the same spot, about 15 m away from base. THE LAKE WAS DEEP!!!!!!!
After that, I took a bath and then cooked dinner. Our group's (girls) dinner was cup noodles. And Joy and I cooked it (it was my first time). It was fun but my sprain felt worse because i walked alot more and remember i swam. After eating, we played Bridge and then Killers. It was the best thing about these trips, the breaks :)
Next day, the group leaders were assigned to wake up at about 4 am so that we can wake our other group mates. We ate breakfast, broke our camp and went to the hot spring. It was a long boat ride so almost all of usfell asleep. After the hot spring, we went to Mt. Tobaro. Mt. Tobaro didn't have a SINGLE SHADE!! talahib is not a shade diba.. unless you count the aa flows but the hike was shorter.
We took our baths in the PHILVOLS station in Buco and it took us an hour.. so we were all feeling sleepy. The ride back home was shorter because I fell asleep!! YEY!!
Our group was the first to reach school and TORTA (the dog) welcomed me!!! With her big belly :) She's so ccccccuuuuttte like Kellie awhile ago in american idol :). My mom picked me up and the moment i got home, i went to bed kaagad :)
This is actually longer than my Taal reaction paper. And I had alot of first-time's from this trip :) YAY!!
ACE should've went home instead of BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!
& anabanana signed off @ 22:01