20060424
ACE IS OUT!! woohoo!! buh-bye ace, hello the best set of idols yet!!
As you may have noticed, it has been a week since i last updated dizz blog. I kind of don't know why, maybe because i got out of the blog fever already, and i've been busy. Anyhoo, last saturday, i went to nueva ecija. Arrived there at 5 pm and left 12:30 am. Why? It was my lolo's brother's (lolo din yun diba?) wake. Don't worry I'm not upset because I don't think I have exactly met him before. Hmm........
I watched the race awhile ago. Alonso didn't win :(( Actually, I shouldn't be sad about it because it was schumacher anyway. Plus, Renault's engines are way too old compared to Ferrari's and still, Alonso was tailing Micheal for about 10 laps. Alonso's reeaaalllly good. I won't talk much about F1 anymore, you won't get what i'm saying anyway.. so bye for now.
AY!! Before i end this post..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOMAR!!!
HAPY BIRTHDAY SIR RAMIL!!!!!!! woot woot!!!
& anabanana signed off @ 18:30